I pray to climb these levels puffing heavenly goes through my mind as I began to welcome my readers, bloggers, artist and most importantly my hippies to ascap artist Derrick "One Gram!" Massey
better know as Nightxvision.
Artist: @Nightxvision
Image Consultant: @leeross213
Photography: @snapshotanderson
From first sight you can sense that this man has been fighting the inner peace within himself but learning to overcome his obstacles by keeping some sound minded people in his corner while also learning their path, no one has the lesser but the fact of the matter is that music and creativity is driving them all towards a common goal.
motocicleta: +THROTTLE GEAR APPAREL CO
The 2 Point perspective:LaZerGanG Publishing presents "The Understanding Of A Stoner" Starring Night x Vision West Philadelphia Native Derrick RpTru Type Massey Is Looking At Life From A Familiar View With A Whole New Outlook On His Career, Growth and Music. TTAS Vol.1-4 Directed By @IamcloudN9ne. - Gabrielle Elisa Has A One On One With The Top 5 Best Unheard Hippie Artist From Philly.
![]() |
| @throttlegearapparel 2018 |
![]() |
| @nightxvision potstarmdom 2018 |
any time I find myself in a place where I can't explain all my emotions at the time but I look forward to the journey and what the process has taught me since the untimely passing of my mother and all the changes it has done for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment